It is extremely easy to start a blog, but it is NOT profitable.
You will discover in this detailed guide not only how to start a WordPress blog in 2021 but also how to profit from it.
This is your last one-stop guide to find out how to build a blog in 2022 and start making $10k or more from it every month.
What is blogging? What is blogging?
Let us first begin with the fundamental (yet) most important question before we dive into the details.
What is blogging? What is blogging? Why should you first start a blog?
A blog is a website type that usually arranges blog postings in reverse chronological order on the blog homepage (newest first).
Simply put, a blog (the shorter “weblog” version) is an online journal or information website that publishes content about particular topics and shows new content at the top of the main page.
A blog usually contains different features such as;
• Posts for the blog
• Other websites links and more
You may share your thoughts, ideas, and skills using blogging in the form of “blog entries.” It allows you to create, publish, link, incorporate media like pictures, and share your work on the Internet.
Why is blogging so popular and fast-growing?
Were you aware that over 600 million active blogs exist throughout the world in 2020? More than 70 million posts are also produced by WordPress users every month.
Why is blogging so popular, then?
There are so many causes for the rise of blogs. Some of them contain;
• You may connect with your clients and website visitors through blogging. With your material, you can establish trust. You can encourage people to use your material to take action on your blog.
• You can establish a brand and build your reputation as a blogger online. You only have to be compatible with your blogging efforts.
• You can live on blogging. I am the live proof of it two years ago when I left my full-time job as a full-time blogger. Now I earn more than $10,000 every blogging month.
• By applying appropriate SEO methods, you may draw a tonne of search engine traffic to your site, including comprehensive blog articles, establishing links, on-page optimization, and more.
Enough said… now let’s learn how to establish a cash blog from scratch in 2021, even though you’re a newbie.
You’re interested in finding out how to establish a blog in 2021? Jump into the specifics.
Do 2021, in 5 easy steps and earn $10,000+ per month How to start a blog
This is the only instruction you ever need to start and earn from a blog in 2021. The tutorial for creating a new blog is extensive, so make sure you get your coffee and start.
Step 1: How to select a rentable niche [In 5 minutes]
Do not opt for wide niche concepts such as “making money online” when picking a niche.
Why? Because millions of sites cover the same subject. So even if you generate excellent material, HUGE competition makes it incredibly tough to thrive.
Instead, seek specific niches such as “earn free money.”
When building a new website, you should restrict yourself to only one approach, “earn money with freelancing,” for example.
You may restrict yourself even further, for example, by “making money with freelancing writing,” so that you can write epic material to obtain the #1 ranks in Google.
So you may create an authority blog in a smaller niche and dominate that area to generate enormous income in the long term.
Here, however, are some of the successful 2021 niche ideas:
• Make online money
• Outdoor or Travel
• Personal development or self-help
The niche concepts above are “wide niches.” These ideas should be restricted to only one subject, such as ‘Affiliate marketing suggestions for small business,’ instead of ‘Affiliate marketing’ (OR) ‘SEO copywriting training’ rather than ‘SEO site creation.’
A large niche has three things in common:
What you like to do (I like to do “SEO”)
What will people pay for (they spend billions of dollars on “SEO”)
What you’re excellent at (I did my whole life “SEO”)
Do you get it? Do you get it? This is why my blog mostly addresses the subject of “SEO.”
You should use a similar strategy as well. Only when you restrict yourself to only one approach or topic will you have a good probability of success!
The easiest method to create a lucrative blog is to identify an issue that you want to tackle.
Think about all the difficulties you face now or may face in the future.
You may take difficulties surrounding relationships, generating money online, college, job, family, and the list goes on.
Then develop a list of blogs that already address these issues (e.g., ‘how to lose weight).
Now you can find out how these blogs, notably Google, generate visitors. You may also look out for their “popular blog articles” or utilize tools like Semrush to identify their “commerce keywords.”
Repeat with other blogs the same process.
You’ll now have lots of theme ideas or keywords to create a NEW blog.
The best thing? You will now create a blog to tackle a specific problem!
Step 2: Select a Domain Name and Your Blog Hosting
The second stage in launching a blog of money is to choose a distinctive, simple to remember and type the domain name.
The first thing people see when they visit your blog is your domain name.
Not only does it make a nice initial impression, but it also affects SEO, sales, conversions, etc.
A good domain name identifies your brand so that you spend a good time finding a domain name, which is shorter, easier to recall, and easier to pronounce.
5 Quick Tips To Select A Domain Name
ALWAYS hard is to select a memorable domain name.
If you have difficulty finding a suitable domain name, here are five simple recommendations.
1. Length of domain 1.
Try to select as short a domain as feasible. Although you cannot locate single-word domains such as Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Google, etc., you may discover two-word domain areas such as HostingMonks, etc that are easier to remember if you are brainstorming enough.
2. Prefer .com always for the domain
So many TLDs (Top Level Domain) domain extensions are available including.com,.net,.org,.info, including .app, etc.
My recommendation for you is always to prefer a.com TLD since 99% of people are using it while searching for a domain/website online. If you want to capture the finest domains with high domain authority, you can also try to look at expired domains.
3. Avoid hyphens and numerals
The choice of a name that includes digits or hyphens is one error that most people make while selecting a domain. Don’t make that error. Do not make that mistake. If you want your domain name to be memorable, avoid the numerals and hyphens.
4. Simple to memorize, easy to type
Try to select a domain name that can be easily typed and remembered. Yes, you have to brainstorm a lot of concepts, like “simple to remember” domains, but your efforts are worthwhile.
You might also be inspired by other blogs in your field. You may also try to merge two terms to make a suitable domain, for example;
• Pal fitness
• Monks hosting
• Blogger copy
• Social activators •
• Buddha blogging and the list goes on
5. Use tools for the domain generator
If you still have difficulty finding amazing domain names, then try domain generating tools.
Here are some of the tools you may use free of charge.
• Bot domains
• Station name •
• Name of Bust
• Domain Search Instant
• Mesh name
All of the following domain name generators give you a host of options when selecting a keyword or theme. Try them! Try them!
You may also see our detailed guide on selecting a memorable domain.
The next step is to select a decent web host when your domain name has been finalized.
We propose that you go to Bluehost. It is not just a cheap web host, but an official web host from WordPress that is recommended. More than 2 million websites are also utilized worldwide.
Step 3: Give a design that converts your blog
You would like to give your blog a distinct appearance and feel now that you have set up a blog.
Notice how every blog appears different even if hosted on the same WordPress? The design of this website is based on WordPress themes.
The design of your website shows the personality of your blog, your brand feeling, and how your visitors convert. That’s why you have to select a WordPress premium theme
PRO TIP: If you wonder why I propose premium blogging tools, then they are the three most important and maybe the only obligatory investments you need to begin a blog. WordPress comes with free themes, which are so general that you shouldn’t use them, just leave the functional properties alone.
My blog is driven by a bespoke theme that can cost you around $1000. But you don’t have that much money to fork out. You need a basic yet professional topic to start a new blog. You should choose Elegant Themes that cost $80 for 87 distinct themes.
Additional tips To design a winning blog:
• Don’t embarrass your site with advertisements, at least not before you have a significant number of visitors.
• Leave plenty of room in white.
• Elegant topics above provide you 87 various topics, select one that suits your needs the best.
• Logo investment. You may use Fiverr to get a nice $5 logo or hire someone (if you have the budget).
• To assist your readers spread the news about your content, use certain social sharing icons. The nicest part about WordPress is, you can install and perform tonnes of plugins (like tools). You may select a paid social sharing plugin such as social warfare or work with free plugins such as this.
Step 4: Creating your readers’ great blog content
Now that you have set up your blog, it’s going to be blank and nothing for your viewers.
You thus need material to show your readers. This material gives you a sense of what your viewers could expect from your blog and the early topics you will write about. Your initial blog entries are separated into two different types:
1. Fundamental yet crucial pages
2. The content sold 2. (posts)
1. Basic yet significant pages: 1.
These are the pages virtually every blog needs to have. You must construct a convincing page about us (see mine here), containing your blog objective, team members, what readers may expect, etc.
Additional pages to be added are:
2. Page of Contact (example)
3. Any services page (if available) (example)
2. The Selling Content (Postings):
This phase of the writing process will continue as your blog progresses. These are referred to as blog posts or entries. It might be tough to write your first blog entry if you have never managed a blog before, but it doesn’t have to be hard.
This is a step-by-step procedure to quickly post your first blog entry.
Few things to remember while designing a content plan side by side with your new blog launch ad:
1. Make sure that your visitors are satisfied with enough articles:
When you hear about your site, you must have enough posts to hold your readers for some time. Not fewer than 5 items are regarded optimal, although anything else is possible. The more, the better, the better!
Before launching, have adequate material on the blog:
• Reduce the rate of your bounce
• Enhance your business feeling by demonstrating your know-how on the issue
• Give you enough time to concentrate on promotion, the following stage.
2. Creating a Column Post:
Pillar posts are useful guidelines on the issue. These posts are generally larger than other posts and should be solved in your specialty. Here is a tutorial for the creation of pillar posts. You should certainly publish at least one column piece before your debut to display your authority in your field.
For instance: if you start a food blog, you may build a resource on the entire food photography guide or the complete kitchen maintenance guide.
The question now arises,
3. How do you create posts on your site that traffic?
In the realm of blogging, the other term for money is website traffic. The more your traffic is focused, the more you make. It is therefore very important to produce content that generates visitors and converts.
You can’t do it manually and there are many tools available on the market that can help you accomplish it quicker and better. If you want to develop content ideas for your new website, there is no better location than competing research.
And Semrush is the tool to assist you to uncover more easily ranked golden keywords.
I have been using this tool for a long time and it helps me to write blogs that generate attention and turn into sales.
How to use Semrush to find your new blog’s content ideas?
Use this link to obtain Semrush free of $119.95 for 30 days. You can buy it for sure (see here for discount code), but if you use the free trial for 30 days, it’s not a brainer.
The next step is to put your competitor’s website into the Semrush dashboard’s search box. I typed Pinchofyum.com on the spot, taking our example from the culinary site above.
Semrush is fast to tell you all keywords, including sponsored keywords (AdWords), that the site could target (remember to see advertisements in the search results? This is Adwords for advertising).
Show the screenshot below to see the top 5 keywords, which offers you a comprehensive report with even more keywords if you click on the full report.
And if you want additional sites, your rivals will be Pinchofyum. Semrush even provides you with the list of competitors in your new website, so you may focus on these sites and see certain little fruit (keywords) in your freshly launched blog. Check out the similar example of pinchofyum.com.
It’s the precise format I use to build a content plan for all my new blogs and guess what, they rank faster and sell more quickly than websites with no robust content or keyword approach.
Read the complete instructions for your blog keywords.
Here’s your free trial link again for 30 days!
Step 5: Set up your blog SEO and Analytics
Now the next step is to optimize your search engine blog.
This is essential since your blog is driven by search engines.
Here are the measures you must do to improve your blog search engine.
1. WordPress SEO Plugin install: 1.
Yoast’s WordPress SEO is the most popular plugin to ensure your posts are SEO-optimized, to help you set up search snippets, and to develop a blog map for your blog. All this is free. All this is free.
PRO TIP: Use this instruction on your blog to set up Yoast SEO.
2. Add Google Code of Analytics:
Google’s analysis code is like your blog’s spirit. It allows you to track your website visits at any moment, unique visitors. Moreover, it shows you which pages are being used the most frequently, which keywords generate traffic, and a lot of data about your visitors such as demographics, devices used to access your blog and your hobbies, etc.
Google Analytics is a requirement if you want to write professionally on your blog. Here is the video instruction for your website to install Analytics.
3. Send your website to the search console Google:
Google Search Console is a portal that allows you to manage your site, reject any poor links you desire, etc. You may send your map here to Google. To learn more, click here.
Similarly, submit your blog to the webmaster tools of Bing and Yahoo. These aren’t needed, so why leave a little piece on the table?
4. Create social media platform official pages:
This is important to create your brand presence and gives indications of trust to your domain. Pinterest wants you to check your domain ownership simply using Yoast.
Step 6: Creating a comprehensive promotion plan to increase traffic
The last stage is to get the blog launch notice language out when you start a new blog, put content, and configure your social accounts.
Search engines will not initially bring you any traffic. This is the time to focus on marketing and networking so that your blog is successfully launched.
Here are some strategies to get your new blog to start traffic:
1. Writing Guest Postings: Guest posts are an excellent approach to obtain initial exposure from other sites’ targeted audiences. This may be done by creating a relationship with other government sites and posting your guest pieces on your specialty.
Most sites don’t allow backlinks to your new blog, but you may just include a link to your upcoming page or even your homepage on the profile of your author. Before formally launching your site, guest writing might get you tonnes of initial views and subscribers.
Jon Morrow utilized the same approach to gain more than 13,000 subscribers before starting his SmartBlogger.com now authoritative blog. Similarly, Buffer’s Leo Widrich managed to acquire 100,000 visits by posting guests to a 9-month-old site.
Guest posting image
If you are a business organization dealing with the introduction of your corporate blog, the greatest thing you can do is ask your teammates, colleagues, and workers to share your blog with your network. 2. If you like, you can even make a press release.
Otherwise, you may use social media platforms and ask the early exposure from your fellow bloggers and friends. If you have the money, the greatest way to reach your target demographic on autopilot is through Facebook advertisements.
3. Advertise to your email subscribers: If you choose, you may utilize your email list to broadcast your new blog start.
4. Blogging communities: blogging communities like Blog engage and social media groups like viral-content buzz and just retweet will certainly offer your blog visibility to the first stream and social media shares.
5 Practical things to do after starting a blog
So you started your WordPress blog successfully. Congrats.
But the thing is here. The thing is here. Your work is not entirely accomplished. There are only a few more things that you need to do soon after your blog has been launched to make it easy to search and utilize.
Here are the best things to perform soon once your WordPress site is started.
1. Connect with Google Analytics to your website
You cannot create a website to make money without tracking the traffic and user behavior of your site, right?
Google Analytics is a monitoring tool produced by Google to give you all of the information you need to track visits to your website, user behavior, bounce rate, and so forth.
It is free to use and can be linked simply with your WordPress website by the use of Google’s embedded code. You can utilize a plugin such as Google Analytics from MonsterInsights if you’re not technically skilled and want a lot easier method.
2. Make a sitemap
You need a sitemap if you have launched a new site. With such a map, it is much simpler for search engine crawlers to see the whole structure of your site more quickly and visit your site.
You may install the Google XML Sitemaps plugin that supports all sorts of WordPress-produced pages as well as custom URLs. If you’re using this plugin to generate a map, you don’t have to produce sitemap files, for example.
3. Install These Essential Plugins for WordPress
When it comes to WordPress, there are a lot of plugins you will find, and here are only a handful of the most important plugins to install on your new blog.
Plugin for caching: A caching plugin creates and stores your website’s static HTML pages on your server.
Every time a user attempts to visit their Website, your caching plugin like WP Rocket or W3 Total Cache provides the lightweight HTML page rather than processing relatively heavy WordPress PHP scripts and drastically increases the load time and overall speed of your page.
WordPress has a large variety of caching plugins, however, the most often used and recommended plugins are given below.
• WP Rocket: it’s a paid caching plugin from WordPress which we use on this site. Options such as Lazy Load can be used The real and perceived loading time can only be improved if pictures, iframes, and videos are loaded when they see which minimizes the number of HTTP queries. We have written a full review of WP Rocket, where you will find out all the crucial information and if it is worth purchasing.
• WP Super Cache: Another popular cache plugin that is free to use. This plugin creates static HTML files from your WordPress dynamic blog. This is particularly beneficial if your website is hosted in a limited bandwidth hosting environment because it is preferable to load static assets fast on these plugin servers.
Make sure that your site is optimized for the following aspects as well.
1. GZip compression (GZip compression helps reduce data size to conserve storage or improve the data transmission rate and is commonly used to compress web pages on server ends for browser decompression) 1.
2. Compatibility with Cloudflare (you can easily use a CDN like Cloudflare and integrate it along with caching plugins for superior performance in your website loading times)
Backup Plugin: Backup Plugins enable you to automatically save all your website data to restore and recover them whenever you need.
Here is a list of various backup plugins you may take into account in 2021.
• VaultPress (You will receive automated backups, which save your data in a unique digital offsite vault and which is the same backup plug-in that we have used for more than 3 years already)
• Buddy Backup (Another popular backup plugin that gives you access to backup your data and also allows you to restore or move your WordPress site to a new hosting environment or domain easily)
• UpdraftPlus (this is the most popular free WordPress backup plug-in that allows you to backup and recover every day, weekly or monthly, with a single click. You may get a comprehensive manual or planned backup of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins, and topics)
• Duplicator \s• BackWPup
WordPress security plugin: Whether you realize it or not, every day there are hundreds of WordPress sites attacked. So you should consider setting up the following plugins if you are looking to safeguard your website against hackers or cracking (or brute force assaults).
• Limit Login Trials (it secures your sites from brute force attacks and it limits the login attempts and blocks the IP address of hackers temporarily)
• Anti-malware plug-in protection (it is an unbelievable security plug-in because it can protect any malware and viruses from your WordPress sites)
• Security Bulletproof plugin (protects your .htaccess file by providing a rocking firewall around it and no one can access your root files and it also restricts access to the admin dashboard without your permission)
4. Set up Accounts for Social Media
Once you have installed WordPress, we recommend that you create social network profiles for your blog.
Professional bloggers initially seek social media accounts and buy domains only if they have distinctive names. Your social media profiles should usually contain your name on your website.
For example, we provide all social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Few social media profiles may be created here;
• Twitter • Pinterest • Instagram • LinkedIn • Quora • Facebook (although a Q & A platform but a great channel to promote your content and website)
Make sure you submit your site to several blog submission websites by allowing you to publish blog articles so you receive more exposure and generate backlinks to your websites.
5. Most basic yet important modifications to make from the WordPress dashboard
You will notice several choices from articles to media, to commentary, to settings when you install WordPress and go into the dashboard.
Here are a few of the most significant adjustments from your WordPress dashboard to make the search engine and the user pleasant.
First of all, provide a name for your site. You may go to “Settings” and you will see two options at the top of the page, one to modify the title of your website and another to adjust your score. Something like that looks;
WordPress dashboard image
Just provide a title to your site and include a label that best reflects what your site is all about.
Use the optimal structure of the permalink
One of the most effective strategies to optimize your WordPress is to improve your permanent link structure (also known as URL structure). It enables you to quickly improve your search engine keywords and may even be read by your users.
To improve your WordPress dashboard’s permalink structure, click to Settings > Permalinks and examine the choices therein. You may pick from several permalink structures, including a custom option. Something like that looks;
Usually, the “Post name” permalink structure is the best option from the above Permalink Options since search engines such as Google and your readers are clear about what your page is about.
Whether you realize it or not, Google truncates if you discover a long URL in search results, and this is why it worked best for many WordPress sites to create a shorter Permalink structure, such as “Post Name.”
5 errors to avoid when you start a new blog in 2021
Building a new website is straightforward, but most novices will commit several blog errors.
Although there is nothing wrong with errors, you will rapidly develop a lucrative blog if you can avoid several costly and typical errors.
Here are the top five errors to avoid when a new website is launched in 2021.
1. Don’t cover too many issues 1.
Seriously, too many blogs cover too many subjects. They cover fitness. They cover stuff. They talk about technology the next day. Don’t make that error if you want to establish a money-making blog. Concentrate on relatively few subjects you grasp in the long term.
As a rule, we recommend you keep to only 2 to 3 themes and only produce blog articles on these subjects.
2. Don’t disregard SEO
SEO is #1 since most blogs and websites have a tonne of traffic and sales. Make sure that you pay SEO priority to your long-term survival. SEO mainly comprises research on keywords, page optimization, backlink development, etc.
Here is a complete SEO tutorial to boost search traffic and sales in every aspect of SEO.
3. Your Speed Matters A Lot website
The longer it takes to load your website pages, the greater the rebound rate of your website. Ensure that your site loads in 2 to 3 seconds. The easiest approach to speed uploading is by using a quicker hosting service (we recommend WPX hosting).
Mainly, make your website mobile because the use of smartphones increases rapidly.
4. Don’t rob.
One of the most typical mistakes starting bloggers does is to rob others. Don’t duplicate content to others. Don’t steal pictures from others. It adds no value whatsoever. It undermines your reputation online in the long term.
5. Invest where your needs are
It takes money online to make money. Remember that always. Here are a few things to invest in to make your blog a success in 2021.
• Design of website (invest in premium WordPress themes)
• Get a single logo
• Appropriate hosting
• SEO and email marketing tools (like Drip, Semrush, and so on)
How can you build a blog that makes $10,000 a month?
The creation of a 6-figure blog is not rocket science. You need two things, essentially;
• Build the readership of your blog
• Modification of your audience
That being said, if you are searching for a thorough structure and plan how you may create a blog generating $10k or more per month, you will find 5 PROVEN stages.
1. Establish a Solid Monetary Strategy
Foremost stuff first. You need a plan. You need a plan of monetization. Before you even begin your site, you need to know how to generate money.
Do you already know how your website will be monetized? Will you utilize affiliate marketing? Or would you like to sell courses online? You may easily follow a framework to make money from your blog by developing a monetization plan in preparation.
That being stated, there are several sources of revenue which you may consider creating a monetization plan and we will speak about three of them quickly presently.
1. Making money through affiliate products 1.
Most of our blog’s income comes from the sale of affiliate items. Thus our monetization approach mostly focuses on the sale of affiliate items.
This is why we depend significantly on SEOs and organic traffic since it converts much better than other traffic sources such as social media or references. If you want a passive source of income to generate money even while you sleep, affiliate marketing works fantastically.
In essence, affiliate marketing is selling other items for commission where you get paid every time you sell successful affiliates produced by your affiliate reference links.
Affiliate marketing is expanding quickly and consumers have clicked more than five billion times and affiliate marketing networks have transacted over 170 million worldwide.
Affiliate marketing spending in the United States is anticipated to increase by 10 percent annual compound (CAGR) growth from 2015 to 2020, reaching a projected $6.8 billion. eMarketer predicts that affiliate marketing accounts for 7.5% of the total retailer digital marketing expenses, $15.81 billion.
Here is the prediction of affiliate marketing expenses.
If you want to build an affiliate marketing monetization plan, you should develop content that will educate your audience (and you should also target commercial keywords).
Here are several sorts of content that work well with this approach;
• Studies of case
• Marketing affiliate product reviews
• Post comparison
• Discounts and coupons for promotions
2. Make money through the sale of your products
There is another excellent revenue method, besides affiliate marketing, you may utilize. He sells his stuff.
It can cover everything, including;
• Sell your goods
• Selling your things like eBooks, plugins, tools
• Online shopping
• And the list continues
The finest examples of blogs employing this sort of monetization approach include;
• • I’ll teach you to be rich
• Social activators •
The aforementioned blogs generate millions of dollars through the sale of online courses. If this kind of monetization approach is to be used, the following kind of material works well.
• Create detailed articles on the items you wish to create
• Highly informative material
• Content problem resolution
• And so forth.
3. Money from consultancy
You may also provide consultancy services, private mentorships, or 1 in one of your blogs because this is another fantastic approach for income.
The key to making more money out of this sort of monetization technique is to focus on building your brand. You should be an expert or think-tanker in your field.
2. Could your best bet be SEO?
It’s not simple to build a blog that generates $10K a month. It takes time.
After establishing your site, you can’t generate $10K a month, especially if you don’t have any previous expertise. SEO might be the greatest bet.
SEO implies optimization of your search engine to optimize your site for higher organic visibility. It allows you to get the proper audience to buy things from you.
When it comes to SEO, these are the 3 very important elements.
Let us discuss each quickly so that you may develop a blog that will generate greater visitors and sales in and beyond 2021.
Content: Don’t make brief papers. Concentrate on generating long-form of articles with over 2000 words at least because they tend to rank well among search engines and generate more social shares and links.
Keywords: Make sure you perform keyword research before you publish any blog content. Keyword research focuses on discovering terms that allow you to search Google. Make sure that competitive low-cost, long-duty keywords are found with high CPC to create higher organic traffic.
You may use tools such as Semrush to effortlessly identify outstanding keywords regardless of the industry. You may use the link below to receive a free Semrush test.
Use this EXCLUSIVE link to get a Semrush Pro account for 30 Days Free Trial ($99.95)
Backlinks: Google considers “votes” backlinks You must acquire highly relevant and quality backlinks if you want your content to be doing well in Google Search.
Here are a couple of ways to connect back to your website.
• Posting of Guests (writing posts for other sites to get links to your site)
• Use of blogger extension
• The use of other bloggers’ weekly roundups
• Link building broken
3. Diversify your sources of traffic and revenue
In one basket, don’t place all your eggs.
You need to diversify your traffic sources.
1.3 million page views in 2018 and 1 million page views in 2017.
These are the traffic statistics for our website. The greatest thing is, we didn’t even spend a cent on promotion.
Google Analytics Image
Here are the sources of traffic at a glance;
• Organic search (83%) • Traffic direct (12 percent )
• Traffic referral (4 percent )
• Traffic in social media (1 percent )
Our attention nowadays is mostly on other social media channels as such as the creation of Facebook groups, blogging about Quora, focusing more on email marketing, etc.
You should do the same if you want to establish a lucrative blog in the long term.
4. Think Long Length
Think long-term, if you want to develop a money-making blog. Don’t wait for fast results. Find out, after 1 or 2 or 3 years, which techniques work best for you. Work to achieve these goals from now. That’s how successful you can be.
5. Invest in the right instruments
Without investing money, you can’t develop a money-making blog. It takes money online to make money.
If you do, you can establish a profitable blog very fast. There are several premium tools, however, you should invest money in the locations below.
• Web hosting (consider trustworthy hosting such as Bluehost) (you can check out GetResponse or MailChimp)
• SEO tools like Semrush
It would be Semrush if we had to start from scratch and only invest in one tool.
We have been using Semrush for almost 6 years now and the results are excellent.
Here are some of the things that Semrush can accomplish effortlessly.
• Content development ideas • Competitive analysis • Semrush continuously refreshes its databases to offer you accurate and fresh data • PLA advertising reveals information for your competitors • Analytical tools •
• Comparison of domains • Monitoring of keyword ranks • Backlink analysis
And the list continues
So if you want to try it, utilize this unique link to receive a 30-day free Semrush trial.
6. Build & Grow from Day 1 Your Email List
Email marketing enables you to establish strong links with the public on your website. If you do NOT create an email list, you make a big error.
Were you aware that email marketing provides you a huge 4000% ROI and 40 dollars for every 1 dollar spent?
Email marketing image
So make sure that your email list is built and enlarged from day 1. Although numerous email marketing solutions are available, we recommend that you use ConvertKit.
ConvertKit is the same software that we use on our site for email marketing.
It is cheap and has outstanding e-mail listing features. It also provides tools such as tags and segments to conveniently manage your email subscribers to improve conversion rates.
A quick tip: if you’re just starting, test your Free plan and help you to create a mailing list of up to 1000 members free of charge. You may also read our ConvertKit review to learn more about its platform and capabilities.
FAQs on how to launch a 2021 blog and earn five figures
Here are some essential questions regarding starting a blog in 2021 and making it a success.
1. How do I launch a WordPress website and how much does it cost?
Launching a WordPress blog is straightforward and essentially requires three easy steps;
• Register the domain name (with hosting like Bluehost, you will get a free domain for 1 year) • Get Hosting (we recommend Bluehost)
It’s so straightforward.
Now we get to the issue of the cost of establishing a WordPress site. It costs about $100 a year (along with hosting, domain, etc).
2. How can I choose a Site Memorable Domain Name?
It’s not simple to choose a memorable domain name. There are several fantastic domain features that you need to consider registering a large domain. You may simply develop tools such as Panabee.com, Namemesh.com, Dot-o-mator.com, and so on. You may also easily find out whether or not the domains are accessible.
3. How to install WordPress Hosting on Bluehost?
It’s incredibly easy to install WordPress on Bluehost hosting. We have just published a step-by-step tutorial on installing WordPress on Bluehost within minutes and all screenshots are included.
4. What are some tips to make your blog money online?
There are a lot of methods to generate money from blogging, but most bloggers pick the following approaches.
• Affiliate marketing (that implies selling other items where you get a fee for every successful sale completed through the referral links of your affiliate) • Display publicity networks (such as AdSense, Chitika, RevenueHits, and so on)
• Sale of your items (e.g. eBooks, videos, plugins, themes, etc.) • Sell online course sales: paid reviews (you will receive the fee when you need to post evaluations of their products or services)
• Blog consultation • Services offered (such as freelance writing, design, SEO, and so on)
This post is also available on the greatest alternatives to AdSense, where you can find over 25 top platforms to generate money from your site.
Final Thoughts: How to launch a blog in 2021 and earn more than $10,000 each month
If you asked how to start your dream blog, I hope you got the idea from this step-by-step guide. Without following these procedures, there is no option to having a great blog launch.
You can do it. You can.
This is not a difficult process. You have to take the steps one by one, and I’m confident you’re going to get to it.
If you have concerns or reservations about building a site that produces money, I’m gladly going to remark here and help you to start your dream blog in the proper direction.